[thelist] test - have you received this?

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Sun Jun 16 17:07:01 CDT 2002

   From: "sfmalo" <sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com>

   Thanks, Patrick. Appreciate the reply. Kinda a shock to not see the messages
   pouring in!!!!

   From: "patrick" <evolt at stoutstreet.com>

   >it's been pretty slow....

it usually is on weekends; it's usually especially slow on Sundays.  Lots of
people only get messages at their work addresses, or only check mail from work,
so they don't read or write the list on the weekend. . . It's also Father's Day
in the US, so a lot of people are taking the day to be with their families.
(Me? I'm working, but then my parents are out of town a couple more days.)

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

"The plural of anecdote is not data." -- Roger Brinner