[thelist] Site check required please

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 06:29:01 CDT 2002

Hi

Would some list members be good enough to check a site I am currently working
on?

    <http://development.creed.co.uk/greenkeeper/index.htm>

I'm particularly interested in PC browsers and how the site works in terms of
accessibility, standard's compliance, and without images and CSS active.

The navigation rollovers are all CSS, so that is a particular thing for which
I'm interested in getting feedback.

I've still to write the little "[d]" tags, which hold image descriptions, but
they should all work.

I've made no attempt to make the site look 'pretty' in NN4, preferring instead
to simply let that browser get content and an upgrade message.

Be as frank as as you like; I'm not going to be offended.

All screenshots of faults appreciated (offlist to thelist at creed.co.uk).

TIA

Andy W
Creed New Media Design