[thelist] site checks different list?

Joseph A Borg jacborg at mac.com
Mon Jun 17 10:55:19 CDT 2002

That's segregation! The only way I can return the help for now is by
doing site checks on Mac & Suse...

In the very near future I might compile some Photoshop tippies but other
then that... I would still like to feel like a contributing part of this
community as my coding experience is not enough to help anybody except
my self!