[thelist] site checks different list?

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 11:22:01 CDT 2002

Site checks are one of the reasons I subscribe to this list... no not to pepper it with my own
site check requests, but to look at what work is going on in the wild and what
common mistakes there are and how to avoid them.

Also, notice that useful discussions regarding a technology or technique are often
started by someones comments on a feature during a site check.

I believe we must have some of the most forward thinking designers in this forum and
Im always intrigued to see their work and *hopefully* get inspired from it...

Keep the site checks... just be sensible with volume ;-)

Dan