[thelist] Site check required please

Duncan O'Neill dbaxo at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jun 17 16:02:01 CDT 2002

Andy Warwick wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would some list members be good enough to check a site I am currently working
> on?
>
>     <http://development.creed.co.uk/greenkeeper/index.htm>
>
> I'm particularly interested in PC browsers and how the site works in terms of
> accessibility, standard's compliance, and without images and CSS active.
>
> Andy W
> Creed New Media Design

Andy,

Nice job. The site works well with images and CSS
turned off in IE5 / PC. I didn't have the load-time
problems reported by Burhan, and I'm on a 56k modem.

The rollovers work well. Maybe the 'indent' and
change of colour which indicates page on is a
little too subtle. Maybe not.

A small spelling error I noticed from a cursory
read. "eleviate" should be "alleviate".

hth,