[thelist] G4's freezing when certain sites are open

Roger Newbrook roger.newbrook at kmsoftware.com
Tue Jun 18 08:19:00 CDT 2002

ey up :) just been asked a question that I'm not sure how to respond to
regarding websites causing certain macs to freeze, I have had experience of
this but mainly because my old power mac at home is a bit old and clunky for
any kind of sensible web browsing so I'm posing my question to the evolt
gurus :)

has anyone had expereince of G4's freezing when certain websites are opened?
and if so, what was generally the problem? is it that Java isn't enabled or
something more serious?

tia

roger