[thelist] PHP MySQL hosting

Adrian Simmons adrian at cubitum.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 11:38:01 CDT 2002

At 4:13 pm +0100 18/6/02, Garrett Coakley wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 02:58:16PM +0100, Daniel Fascia wrote:
>  > Anybody recommend some PHP/MySql hosting in the UK at an economical price??
Well, <http://www.zenithtech.com> and <http://www.supanames.co.uk/>
both have cheap deals, though I can't yet vouch for their
performance. All I can say is that the 'web control panel' Zenith
uses (PSA, Plesk Server Administrator) is painfully slow on every os
x browser except Opera.

Presumably something to do with encryption.

--
Adrian

e-mail <mailto:adrian at cubitum.co.uk>
Web Site <http://www.cubitum.co.uk>
NS/AOL and Yahoo Instant Message ID <adrianatcubitum>
ICQ <116419539>