[thelist] Implementing javascript select form (ever been done?)

David Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Tue Jun 18 12:35:11 CDT 2002

Hi evolters,

I need to implement something like this:

http://everybox.com/~davidu/ex_select.php

in javascript.  I just wrote up that form as an example.  I know how I
could do it in PHP but I would like to do it clientside so that the user
isn't reloading on every click.  I would like them to just ADD and REMOVE
and then when done hit a final "done" kinda of button.

Has this been done before in Javascript?  I'm a PHP kinda guy and I've
never written javascript.

thanks,
davidu

--
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead