[thelist] Yikes! Misbehaving machine - please help.

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Jun 18 14:11:01 CDT 2002

Marc-

Indeed, however Diet (Coca-)Cola may be substituted provided that your
computer was not alive (i.e. powered) whilst wet. :)

It could easily just be the drive.  It would be the most logical place to
start for sure, especially since things are now ok after unhooking the drive
itself.  Did you try plugging your CDRW back in without the CDR being
plugged in?

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net