[thelist] Tricky SQL

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Tue Jun 18 14:22:01 CDT 2002

Ken -

Is this something like what you are looking for?

SELECT team1.score,team2.score,team3.score,team4.score FROM
team1,team2,team3,team4 WHERE gameDate =" & date() - 1

[date() - 1 would be for ASP, but the idea is the same for all scripting
languages I would think.. Also, you might need to do a team1.gameDate OR
team2.gameDate, etc.]

Josh