[thelist] Number 2 and a site check?

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 17:45:00 CDT 2002

>The color scheme and copy are his (for the most part)

Nice and clean... If I was being a total critic I would say that for a restaurant
I would want some product photography, the business is perfect for some
staged photos of dishes and the restaurant itself, photos of the kitchen and
the chef etc...

This would really set off the clean style. My favourite food related site in the
world in terms of styling is www.deandeluca.com. Take a look and be inspired!

But hey, not really a lot of work to make this look really stylish ;-)

>windows to open in the links. I've tested it in IE 5.5 and NN4.x pc and it

All of the links being popups is quite annoying and totally unecessary apart from the
actual outbound links which is OK.

As for actual problems, in Opera the links on the navbar go very very small and
illegible when you :hover over them. Check your stylesheet has font-size(s) on the
:hover class as well as the normal one...

Apart from those comments, good work...

HtH
Dan