[thelist] MySQL Tutorials & CMS tutorials?

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Wed Jun 19 09:29:01 CDT 2002

I myself am working on integrating a CMS with PHP and MySQL into a clients
site shortly. I will be using PostNuke http://www.postnuke.com/ for the CMS.
For laptops, you can get good refurbished units at PCUsed
http://www.pcused.com/ or Factory Direct http://www.factorydirect.ca/.

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 09:11 AM 6/19/2002 -0400, Chris Johnston spoke this: