[thelist] MySQL Tutorials & CMS tutorials?

Nicole P nparrot at pair.com
Wed Jun 19 11:43:02 CDT 2002

I'm curous Chris..

Since phpNuke is built to be quite generic, how does it not fit the intended
user?
These days I'm into PostNuke (similar to phpNuke) and I'm installing it on
three sites that have different needs, yet I can get PostNuke to do it the
way I want to.

It's quite possible that it doesn't meet your users's needs, I'm really just
curious as to why?

Nicole