[thelist] Insert body into email link

Means, Eric D eric.d.means at boeing.com
Wed Jun 19 13:15:01 CDT 2002

The only way I've ever seen this used - and the only way I'd ever use it -
is to insert a "suggested" or "default" subject line.  Personally I rather
dislike getting e-mails with blank subjects, so having the link autofill the
subject when possible is a Good Thing.  Obviously if you need complete
control over what goes into the e-mail a form is a much better idea.