[thelist] Mozilla bug - view source

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed Jun 19 13:24:01 CDT 2002

I know about the (stupid) bug in Mozilla where if you view source on a
form action page, you get an error because the View Source action
re-requests the page - but it also seems to be an issue with pages that
require cookies. I'm trying to view source on a page that has a secure
login, and when I get the source, it's showing me the login form.

Any one know if these things were fixed in the 1.01 beta? (Not sure of
the exact version #, but the beta they released soon after 1.0 Final.)

I'd _love_ to hear the reasons why they made View Source ping the server
again. Gee - why even bother having a cache.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus