[thelist] Microsoft Script Debugger

Tom McMillen tgmcmillen at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 16:22:02 CDT 2002

 --- Tom Dell'Aringa <pixelmech at yahoo.com> wrote: >
Does anyone out there use the Script Debugger? I'm
> having problems with it (no big surpise there,
> its a MS product) as far as, one - its not always
> available, two - it crashes IE.

if that's the debugger that comes with visual studio,
you need to make sure you detatch the IE process
before closing the debugger, otherwise IE will also be
terminated (I think the process that IE is running
under is just killed)

use the Debug menu, Detatch all processes.

Tom