[thelist] Listing all form elements with VBscript

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Fri Jun 21 08:33:00 CDT 2002

> to me, the answer is based on the names of the checkboxen...
> all the same field or not, that is...

Ditto. If you name all the checkbox fields the same thing, then give them a
unique value (e1, s12, etc), and you do a request.form("foo") after the form
is submitted, you'll see a comma delineated list of all the checked values
(e.g. "e1, e2, d4, e42")

Makes this sort of thing a whole lot easier. If you want, send me your code
offlist and I can help out further.

-Ken

--
Read the evolt.org case study