[thelist] Font question-a bit OT

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 18:18:01 CDT 2002

Daniel,
I don't know a font that looks exactly like that, although you could piece
together other fonts in PhotoShop so that it looks almost identical to that
logo.
In your new home page, the first three letters of the word look identical, it
looks like you are using Kunstler Script, but the last letter looks terrible.
Why don't you take the 'z' from a better script font, like TypoUpright BT or
French Script MT, and stick it on the 'Che' in Kunstler Script, and then skew
it (in PhotoShop).
Your new version of the website is SO much nicer than the old one. They must
be really happy with your work.
Nan

In a message dated 6/23/2002 6:55:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dm at lgcy.com
writes:

> I'm doing a web-site for someone and it's in a mock-up stage right now. The
> problem I'm having is finding a particular font used in the company logo.
> The old site (not mine!!) http://www.chezbetty.com has this logo on it. The
> "Chez" over the "Betty" is what I'm curious about. Does anyone know what
> that font is and where I could acquire it? I made a somewhat workable copy
> of it on the site I'm working on;
> http://www.lobowalk.com/chezbetty/home.html . It's close but the client
> really wants the "Chez" to be exactly the same.
>
> Any help would be way appreciated.
>
> Peace,
> Daniel Medley

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Deja Moo -- the feeling that you've heard this bull before