[thelist] statement order in function

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 13:34:00 CDT 2002

Hey Volters,

I have these two statements in a function:

  parent.parent.frameTop.test()
  openPage("speclist.jsp?GeoSpaceID="+item.data);

In this order, the openPage() function call will not execute. Comment out the call to the frame
above and it works. Also, the test() function will not fire off, although the frame reference
appears not only to be correct, but fires off no error of any kind. There's lots of craziness
going on around this, but wondering if I've missed something.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();
http://www.pixelmech.com/