[thelist] screengrab software

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Wed Jun 26 09:40:01 CDT 2002

Hi Chris - I downloaded the prog to have a look at whether I could help you
out and I found the following...

if you go to the menu Options->Configure Hot Keys then you get a list over
possible actions that can be prorgrammed to activate with a single key
press. In the list is something called Capture Extended Active Window, which
sounds like the function you want. However when I tried to set that to a key
the program complained that you must be using Windows XP. If (like me)
you're not, then it looks like this feature won't be useable :-(

Shame, but I hope that helps sort out the problem.

<mini rant>
Ermmm, for those who have posted less than helpful comments regarding this
question, sometimes it helps to go back and take a look at the thread you
are posting to rather than just diving in and offering opinions. If your
response to a question is to blink in astonishment, then it's worth taking a
few seconds to see whether there's an explanation of the question further
back in the thread that you might have missed.
</mini rant>

Just my 2 öre!

.steve

Steve Cook
web strategist
Evitbe AB
031-15 16 17   031-809 364   0703-13 26 31
steve.cook at evitbe.com       www.evitbe.com