[thelist] screengrab software

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Jun 26 10:05:01 CDT 2002

At 07:55 PM 6/26/2002, Chris Johnston wrote:
>I grabbed the software, but exactly how does it capture the part of a
>webpage that is not shown on the screen? I can only get it to capture
>what is exactly shown on the screen and not what is hidden below where
>the browser ends.

Go to Capture > Capture settings. Make sure that the "Auto-scroll Window
during window capture" checkbox is checked.

Then go to the window you want to capture and press Ctrl-Shift-W. You'll
see a little downward-pointing arrow appear on the screen. Click once. The
screen will start to scroll as the program captures it. When it scrolls
past the point you want to capture, click again. Or you could wait till it
reaches the end of the window.

I know, it's not exactly intuitive. :)

HTH.

Regards,