[thelist] [rant] how not to do things...

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 13:52:01 CDT 2002

Nicole:

Not to sound contrarian or anything, but did you
really *expect* accuracy? One glance at their site
certainly lowers my expectations. I mean c'mon...
JPEGs for nav buttons? Sloppy, disjointed and beveled
tables? Maybe you should drop them a line and try to
drum up some business! Heck, my wife and I use so much
sweetened condensed milk in baking that I'd do a
redesign in trade :-)

/rg

href='http://www.eaglebrand.com/newsletter.cfm']Eagle