[thelist] [ot] annoying click sound that explorer generates...

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 14:28:00 CDT 2002

Could someone tell me how to please disable the "click" sound that
IE5 generates every stinking time I click on a link...its driving me
mad. I've searched everywhere to no avail, I know you can turn it off
I have done it before, but I'm coming up empty.

<tip type="User Testing on a Budget" author"pixelmech">
If you need to do some testing but you have no budget, or a small
budget, or nobody knows how (or they simply won't do it), you can do
quick and dirty tests using Steve Krug's method, and you only need 5
people to test at most. Sashay on over to
http://www.sensible.com/index.html and buy his book, which is cheap
and an easy read, and it will be some of the best money you ever
spent.
</tip>

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();