[thelist] Re: not getting list emails?

Techwatcher techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Wed Jun 26 15:13:00 CDT 2002

> Yesterday I was getting bounce backs from someone on the list
> pixel-graf or some such, which was odd.
>
> Tom
> --- Burhan Khalid <burhankhalid at members.evolt.org> wrote:
> > Along the same lines -- has anyone else been getting duplicate
> > emails?
> > I'm getting some messages in triplicate.

I, also, had 2 e-mails written by me to this list bounced yesterday,
with the same pixel-graf reference. Today I see they were later served
to the list on my behalf... Perhaps it's a new virus being caught
early, for a change, by server? I just read about a picture-based virus
the other day. Don't quite understand it in my case, since I'm still
using plainest possible Web-based e-mail client, and never send
attachments.

I'll have to owe a tip for this, probably OT, post; I'm sure to run
across some interesting tool to share soon!

Cheers
Carol Stein
techwatcher at accesswriters.com