[thelist] Netscape doesn't load this page

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jun 26 16:33:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "{ schaapy }" <list01 at theparagon.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:14 AM

> Do I have to many tables in the site? I'll be the first to admit this
isn't
> the best code and alot of it is stuff I have to change in a SITEWEAVER
> program that they have that spits out all this bad code.
>
> So again - my question is:
> Does anyone know why www.hollandsentinel.com/new isn't loading in Netscape
> 4.x?

Above and beyond what others have suggested--which is carefully check the
tag nesting--you might want to know that you are close, if not over, the 4
table limit of Netscape.  While perhaps not documented officially, its
commonly known that NN 4.x chokes when you embed tables more than 4 deep.

HTH,
-joshua