[thelist] Cache

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 16:34:01 CDT 2002

Some browsers are very stubborn about remembering what is in the cache. If
you are in AOL, I have never figured out how to do this. The refresh button
just does not refresh very well.
If you are in the Internet Explorer, at the top of the page go to tools and
click on Internet Options. Under the General tab and the heading called
temporary internet files, click on settings. Where it says 'check for newer
versions of stored pages' choose 'every visit to the page.'
But be sure also that you have uploaded the new image to the correct folder.
Nan

QUESTION