[thelist] Single- or multiple-page articles?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Jun 27 08:29:01 CDT 2002

Last week, I attended a talk by Mario Garci of Garcia Media, the company
that redesigned the Wall Street Journal, and he recommends single page
designs. I would have to agree. I don't know about you, but I hate sites
like CNet that make you scroll through three or more pages to read a single
article. The reason they do this, of course, is to cram in more advertising,
but I think it makes it much more difficult for the reader to get through an
article.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564