[thelist] Single- or multiple-page articles?

Gijs van Tulder evolt at gmx.net
Thu Jun 27 10:24:01 CDT 2002

I don't like multiple-page articles. It's slower, you have to wait for the
sites like PHPBuilder, where the last page uses the information and the
functions that were explained on the first page, it's almost impossible to
last page works.

On multiple-page article sites, I always search for a single-page printable
version.

Gijs