[thelist] JAVASCRIPT: realtime update of input fields in a form

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 19:01:00 CDT 2002

--- "Chris W. Parker" <cparker at swatgear.com> wrote:

> i am open to not doing this. i just thought it would be "cool" you
> know?

I hear you on the cool thing - but once you get past that initial
coolness of the idea - I need a better reason to move on (which you
obviously pretty much agree)

> > 1 - I have given you no real good information on the actual code
> > other than you have to probably use onChange
>
> thanks. that's about what i figured on my own.
>

> chris.

Ouch. ok, Chris, check out Peter Paul's article here;

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/cms.html

might be the diretion you are looking...

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();
http://www.pixelmech.com/