[thelist] server config

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Tue Jul 2 10:14:01 CDT 2002

Hey guuys. I've recently purchased hosting space at MediaTemple for a
website of mine dedicated to play. I'd like to park 2 other domains for work
-related sites at the same spot and have some kind of redirect by referrer.
So all 3 domains would point to the same place but the server would redirect
to different folders
referred by domainone.com ="domainone/index.html"
referred by domaintwo.com ="domaintwo/index.html"
referred by domainthree.com ="domainthree/index.html"

Does that make sense? Whats the best way to go about doing this? I'm
positive I've heard of this sort of thing using some kind of server side
config file for apache.

thx for any help u can give.

cheers,
Adam.

<tip type="design for color blind">
If you do use color as a visual cue for links, make sure that you have
provided adequate alternate cues. (example- using a:hover for color change
as well as underline, boldness, etc.)

a:link {
color: #fff;
font-size: 1em;