[thelist] Looking for a PHP/MySQL CMS to localize

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Tue Jul 2 11:26:01 CDT 2002

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Shoshannah Forbes wrote:

> I am looking for a PHP/MySQL based CMS system to localize (the final ui,
> not the admin) to Hebrew and then use at my personal site.
>
> What I need is something:
> * Free or open source
> * Generates valid HTML (PhpWebSite claims it does, but it uses a ton for
> * Nice separation in the code between the html part and the php part
> * Nice separation of the text strings from the rest of the code

You might try taking alook at pMachine <URL:http://www.pmachine.com/>

Free and Pro versions available, modular, and pretty well laid out. And
the default install is "W3C validated, 100% CSS/XHTML-Transitional
compliant code."

Maybe you could contact the author about submitting a language pack.

--
Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/             http://spam.gunters.org/