[thelist] OT - Digital Camera

Chris Ditty CDitty at email.usps.gov
Tue Jul 2 13:00:00 CDT 2002

I recently bought a Olympus 370 digital camera and was VERY surprised at the
quality.  The 370 has a 1.3 megapixel, but the new 390(I think that is the right
#) has a 1.5 - 1.9 (I don't remember which) megapixel output.

I highly recommend that one.  Price last I was was just under $200.

Email me offlist if you have any specific questions.

Chris