[thelist] OT - Digital Camera

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Jul 2 14:43:01 CDT 2002

Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> Not knocking FUJI or anything - but I would not concern myself with
> what batteries it takes.

I think you missed the point on that; some cameras use /proprietary/
rechargable batteries, which means that if you need spare juice for
whatever reason, you can't get it just anywhere. OTOH, just about
anywhere in the world, if you can find a store, you can find AAs :-)

That's the only thing I don't like about my Canon S110; otherwise
it's a great travel camera, and genuinely pocket-sized (without a
water-resistant housing, at least).

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --