[thelist] JAVASCRIPT: realtime update of input fields in a form

Ismail KIRTILLI listeler at ismailk.net
Wed Jul 3 15:24:00 CDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
|  woh thanks! that's exactly what i was looking for. and so easy too!
|   now
|  i can just integrate the formatting buttons and regex stuff from
|  the
|  other post.
|
|  thanks for all your help. you did a good job!
|

|  chris.
really cool idea.

one thing I have discovered with the curent script is that it doesn't
automatically refresh the preview part when you make a change with pre-changed
part.

For example, you write something bold, then you wanted to change it italic.
Simply it doesn't refresh the field, it just prints the newly additions.

did you realize that?
-- Ismail KIRTILLI, listeler at ismailk.net on 13.01.1997
Have a nice day - Passez une bonne journee