[thelist] Visual Basic / Cold Fusion - download image help

Josh josh at eaccessit.com
Wed Jul 3 22:35:01 CDT 2002

That worked! Thanks a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Nicole P
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 10:14 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Visual Basic / Cold Fusion - download image help

Found on microsoft.com, not personally tested:
Private Sub GetFile(s As String, d As String)
Debug.Print s, d
Dim x() As Byte
Inet1.URL = s
Inet1.UserName = Text2.Text
Inet1.Password = Text3.Text
x = Inet1.OpenURL(, icByteArray)
Open d For Binary Access Write As #1
Put #1, , x()
Close #1
End Sub

You may have noticed something interesting here. Nowhere did I mention
any
code that was specific for the HTTP or FTP protocol. I used the Internet
Transfer control's ability to load information from either type of
server
and left the ultimate decision on what protocol to use up to the
implementers.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexpvb
/htm
l/programmingwithinternettransfercontrol.asp