[thelist] ASP and form question

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Sun Jul 7 15:43:00 CDT 2002

Madhu, are you there?

Could you take a look at my last post (yesterday) and see what I may still be doing wrong? Still can't get the form to send me email...and I'm getting desperate as this site is ready to be switched over from it's present host.

And, thank you, Tom, for your suggested Tell-a-Friend but I am so ignorant at this stage (between working with a form's hidden input fields and working with my first ASP script) that my mind is "frozen in space." Just hoping I can find the solution using the present script.(<8

And, Tab, don't know the answer to your IP addy question. This script is supposed to work (according to two other programmers' opinions) so it may be a problem I have in understanding the correct form syntax.

Best,
Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com