[thelist] Site Review

Sarah Heffron sarah at meatlike.com
Sun Jul 7 21:23:01 CDT 2002

Looks good over here using Mozilla 1.0 on Mandrake Linux.

I think the site is simple and sharp. The only suggestion I could make
is to make the headings (for the sections and the "tabs") a bit more
fancy than just plain old text.

Also on my setup on the top menu the word "Etc" in "About Comics Etc"
doesn't fit so it starts a new line with only "Etc" and it doesn't look
too great. Maybe decrease the font size or spacing a bit. I can't even
change the size of the text in my browser to be smaller using ctrl +
wheel on the mouse.

Hope that helps!

Sarah