[thelist] Site Check : http://www.rapidfiregames.com

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Mon Jul 8 03:02:00 CDT 2002

	Looks pretty good on a Mac (IE 5.0) & identical on Mozilla.

	However, there is very little contrast on the page. For instance, the text areas, when logging in, are barely distinguishable from the background and where it says GUEST at the top, it's black text on blue background. Also I missed the little triangles in your navigation on the left. I thought they would light up when I hovered over the links.

	Just being picky.
	--
	Chris