[thelist] Really dumb question...

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Mon Jul 8 13:13:05 CDT 2002

IN IE6's strict mode they will not work. If you really want them, you'll
need to use a DOCTYPE that puts it into quirks mode (not recommended).
Or you could try applying the rule to the HTML element to (not tested):
 HTML, BODY { scrollbar-rules }
You do realize that the scrollbar styles are not valid CSS, right
(meaning it will only work in IE 5 & 6 on Windows)?

> Also, that main graphic at the top is sliced and placed in a
> table.  Can I get the same look putting it in a css <.div> ?

Yup, place replace each table row in a DIV that has a set width (770px
in your case).

But you could probably afford to get rid of a lot of the blank graphics
in the second and third row, as well as making the quote HTML based as
opposed to a graphic. Ideally you would also want to make "Daddy's
girl..." and the quote each one, unspliced image:

1 or text]</div>

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila