[thelist] ASP: Shopping Cart Theory

Max Wyss max at prodok.com
Mon Jul 8 13:50:02 CDT 2002

In my PDF-based shopping cart, I store the added items in either
document level or global variables (depending on whether I stay
within a single document, or whether I work with mulitple documents).
In order to span sessions, I use persistent global variables.

That whole thing translated to HTML-speak: I am using the equivalent
to cookies, created and used only client-side.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax:  +41 1 700 20 37
   or  +1 815 425 6566
e-mail:  mailto:max at prodok.com
http://www.prodok.com

[ Building Bridges for Information ]

Shameless Plug:
Ich bin einer der Präsentatoren am E-Forms Event, veranstaltet von
Publisher (http://www.publisher.ch) und SMI (http://www.smi.ch), 5.
September 2002 in Zofingen.