[thelist] JS Popup Window Titlebar customization.

Adam Slesinger badlanners at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:39:00 CDT 2002

Hello,

My client doesn't like the idea that the popup window title bar shows the
complete path and file name of the pdf that is being opened in the popup
window.  Without removing the titlebar entirely (I need the close and
minimize buttons), can anyone tell me how I can keep the browswer from
showing the path and filename, or show some other title that I choose?

The popup window is being called in flash, which calls a function in the
html
page in which the flash is contained:

command:

on (release) {
 getURL ("javascript:openPDF(components.pdf', 'PDF')");
}

script:

function openPDF(link, windowname) {
 ImageWindow=window.open (link, windowname, 'location=no,toolbar=yes')
}

Thanks for any help!!

bread_man

"Ein halber Laib ist besser als gar kein Brot."