[thelist] JS Popup Window Titlebar customization.

Adam Slesinger badlanners at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:42:01 CDT 2002

This is a good idea, thanks.  I would like to not have to create a unique
html page for each pdf (there will be hundreds) but can not think of a way
to pass the filename as a variable, as Jeff suggested, without using server
side scripting... this project has to work on a CD as well as a webserver.
Pretty much, I only have flash, html and jscript to work with.  But as I'm
writing this, I'm thinking that I may be able to use cookies to pass the
name of the pdf... I'm going to look into this - if anyone has any more
suggestions towards that solution, please hit me!

Thanks so much for the reply.

bread_man