[thelist] Domain Name Registrar?

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jul 9 09:47:01 CDT 2002

Who does everybody use for domain names now?  I've been using Dotster, but
some of their policy changes of late have been...grating on me. (I don't
want auto-renewal, leave me alone!)

I've been looking at PairNIC.com and Joker.com.  Does anybody have any
experience with them? (Joker.com seems reeeeeally slow.)

I'm more concerned about quality and speed of service than I am about
price.  If they have a system like Dotster has where I can modify contact
info, Name Server addresses, etc. quickly, that would be great.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Blocking out disturbing thoughts with soothing thoughts of the Internet.