[thelist] Domain Name Registrar?

Laurel Nevans laureln at qwestinternet.net
Tue Jul 9 12:01:00 CDT 2002

> Who does everybody use for domain names now?
I've been using namecheap.com.  I had a few "hicups" with them,
but the owner worked late at night on a Hoilday w/e to straighten
things out.  I find good customer service at a registrar to be
rare, so I'm even more impressed by namecheap.  Before IU
switched my domains over there, I was using 000domains.com, a
tucows reseller.

>If they have a system like Dotster has where I can modify
contact
> info, Name Server addresses, etc. quickly, that would be great.

Both the aforementioned registrars do.

HTH

Laurel