[thelist] Re: [OT] Is Google down?

Tim Luoma luomat at peak.org
Tue Jul 9 14:47:01 CDT 2002

Saila, Craig wrote:

>When trying to get to Google (and Google Canada), all I see is this
>message: "Unable to connect to Content Security Server"

Yes, I heard they are coming back as a for-pay service.

<tip type="toneofvoice">
If there is even a remote chance of someone  taking you seriously when
they obviously shouldn't, be sure to include some explanaton at the
bottom of your message, even if it is a few lines down
</tip>

ps - no I haven't heard that Google is coming back as a for-pay
service... it was just a way for me to imagine a momentary twinge of
panic across the net as people thought about it being restricted.