[thelist] trouble with a table

Jackson Yee jyee at vt.edu
Tue Jul 9 16:26:00 CDT 2002

It's probably due to the IE box model bug at

http://www.tantek.com/CSS/Examples/boxmodelhack.html

My widths in my style sheets are all specified at a maximum of 99% as a result
of this.  The edges don't line up quite correctly, but I've settled on not
having exact edges versus having my <div>'s positioned in strange locations on
my page, as IE5 accounts for too large a portion of my audience to ignore
them.

Regards,
Jackson Yee
jyee at vt.edu