[thelist] Re: [thelist] This site will make you cry (to the tune of £1 ,000,000)

Simon Willison simon at incutio.com
Wed Jul 10 18:36:01 CDT 2002

At 19:26 10/07/2002 -0400, Boris Mann wrote:
> From the site:
>
>>Your browser is not compatible with this site.
>
>I beg to differ. I would have to say that your site is not compatible
>with my WWW. Please try again.

If you're a glutton for punishment it's worth taking the effort to get
through the front door - the user interface is where my eyes started
welling up.

I'm blogging this, and I'm hoping it spreads. Enough blogger interest
usually attracts the bigger media sites, and this thing deserves all the
bad press we can throw at it.