[thelist] stray "dash" mark appearing only in NN4.7

Andrew Maynes andrew at uk-webdeveloper.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 03:10:03 CDT 2002

what is the site?

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Sharon F. Malone
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 08:59
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] stray "dash" mark appearing only in NN4.7

On Thursday, July 11, 2002 12:36 AM Andrew asked:

> is each page a template?

I used the index page to make a copy for the next page, then copied that page
for the next page, etc. So it's not really a template, per se; however, it is
carrying whatever error this is from page to page as a template would.

S.

> While testing a new site, lo and behold, a stray - mark appears up near the
top
> of each page...but only in NN4.7. I checked my closing anchor tags to be sure
> there was not an extra white space (which will generate that dash mark) but
> everything looks okay. Writing it in HTML 4.01 Trans.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com

---