[thelist] page check please (need a mac person)

Tamara Nelson tamara at sanctusmoo.com
Fri Jul 12 14:02:08 CDT 2002

Mac OS 8.5.1 Running IE5.0 - the page loads and for about a split second,
everything is where it should be.  Then, the content moves about a screen
and a half down (8 x 6 res)
I don't have the time to look at the code, but my guess is you might have
funky div placement or the wrong sizes in the items.

Mac IE 5 is supposed to be *the* browser to beat in the standards wars, but
sometimes it is very wonky with stuff like positions and floats.