[thelist] Setting up in business in the UK

Cam McVey cam_mcvey at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 11:09:01 CDT 2002

Hi All,

Been lurking for a few months, enjoying the ideas and points people have
been making. Great resource!

Anyway, to the point: I've been doing web development for about 8 years now,
the last 5 of which have been full time asp development for various
companies in the UK. I am now thinking of setting up a "sole trader"-type
business to augment my current full time job. Has anyone done this or have
any good advice or resources about this scenario? Anything is appreciated!

Best Regards,
Cam

Cam McVey
http://mcvey.org